BUKHOOR NAA'IM by My Perfumes of Dubai
Fragrance NOTES: Sandalwood and Bulgarian Rose
Top Notes - Fresh
Middle Notes - Musk
Base notes - Woody
- Naa'im features notes of Sandalwood and Bulgarian Rose
- Bakhoor is the name given to wood-chips soaked in fragrant oils
- One of our best-selling bakhoors
- This incense comes in moist compressed powder / tablet form
- It is easy to crumble over your favorite bakhoor burner
- Comes in a screw-top container lined with foil so your bakhoor stays moist
- Enjoy the most beautiful fragrance in your home
- Bakhoor penetrates fabric too so your home will smell amazing longer
- Receive compliments from guests!
- Purchase with a charcoal incense burner/mabkhara or electric mabkhara
- Makes an amazing gift!
If you love the fragrance of this bakhoor, try sensational Naa'im water perfume.
Combine with the following items to make a spectacular gift set for any occasion.
Method of burning Bakhoor:
To use, break a small amount of incense and place onto your charcoal burner or an electric bakhoor burner, usually a pinch is enough. Crumble less for light fragrance and light smoke, crumble more for strong aroma and greater smoke. Keep adding more once smoke and fragrances subside. Be sure to dispose of ashes and soot safely, once cold.